[Techtoolslist] Mac users?

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:16:34 EDT 2008

Just wandering if there are many (any?) other users out there whose
primary computing environment is not a PC?

Up until VMWare released Fusion for the Mac i was maintaining a
separate complete PC for interfacing with my Fluke 9010A and, Data I/O
29B and a TOP2005 programmer. I'm now using all of this on my main Mac
laptop through Windows in Fusion and a USB to serial adapter for the
Data IO and 9010A. I have also sent and received files to / from the
9100 through the USB to Serial adapter as well but I don't have so
much of an interest in that one since it has it's own storage space.

Would be very nice to be able to do away with windows altogether
though, not least because I also have a Mac mini which makes an
incredibly small space saving machine for the workbench :)

Just pondering at the moment.

Martin,