[Techtoolslist] Mac users?

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 07:05:49 EDT 2008

Wow, that's a lot of Mac's :)

Okay, well I'm loath to go into too many details at the moment in case
I don't get the time and it doesn't get anywhere (because then I'll
just look stupid!) but I'm looking into the idea of putting together
some software for OS X for using some of my kit from a Mac. Was just
wandering if there was anyone else out there that may be interested too.

Martin.