[Techtoolslist] Ping: trollian aka XY-Man_at_pyramidm.demon.co.uk aka B. D'Oliveira aka aztarac at ukvac.org.uk

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Aug 3 21:32:19 EDT 2008

Well, sort of a lost cause but trying to track this fellow down as he
seems to be the only person on the planet with copies of the Atari
Pinball Test Fixture overlay cards....I've been trying to get a copy for
over ten years from whoever has a set, but have turned up nothing -
however wandering through my email I find that XY-Man had these and we
had talked about them back in '99.

So, yup, a long shot, but figured someone might know this fellow - he
lives(d) in Atherton, UK...

www.flippers.com