[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100/6800pod and bally mpu help needed.

mail at nessandsteve.plus.com mail at nessandsteve.plus.com
Tue Oct 7 15:11:07 EDT 2008

Thanks John,
I tried what you and Corey have kindly suggested. From this I found 58e1 to
be the start location. When I try starting from this location it still wont
boot so I guess as Macro has pointed out it may just be hard luck.
It is a 9100ft that I am using and when I view the boot rom everything prior
to location 5800 is FF so I tried starting at 5800 as well but still no go.
Shame as I wanted to write a program specific to the bally MPU.
But at least the mpu board works with a real CPU in it now.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Steve