[Techtoolslist] Star Wars Signatures...

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Fri Oct 10 12:55:47 EDT 2008

Page 18 would be for the AVG board, which should be helpful also.

I wired up a 6809E chip like this
http://games.rossiters.com/manuals/6809E-NOP.jpg and put it into a socket.

Ground the WDDIS test point. If it's setup right, your +5 line should read
0003 and the address lines should look something like below. I've
documented the address decoder stuff and the rom and data lines. I would
like to figure out how to do the mathbox.

1C-7 +5V 0003
1C-3 AB0 UUUU
1C-14 AB1 FFFF
1C-16 A1B 8484