[Techtoolslist] Huntron tacker HTR1005B-1S

Fraser Castle fraser.castle at virgin.net
Mon Oct 13 15:15:12 EDT 2008

I have just checked the FTP site and see that both the Operators and
Maintenace manuals are already there.

I emailed a copy of mine to Yeap and also commented on the common fault
caused by conning a Huntron 1005B-1S to a powered circuit....

Symptom:- angled trace that cannot be levelled when on LOW range.

R6 (10 Ohms 0.5W) gets fried. replacement usually fixes the problem.

Best Wishes

Fraser