[Techtoolslist] Looking for info on OLD HP 1600A Logic State Analyzer

kevin spears micrologix1500 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 23:30:51 EDT 2008

I know this is an ancient boat anchor and probably not worth fooling with, but I couldn't pass it up for $15.  It came with (only) one 6-bit input module, but thankfully it appears that the pods are cheap and plentiful for these.  (The lack of which was the main reason I gave up on the Tek DAS9100 I've had for many years!)

I'm not having much luck finding any documentation for it, however.  I've found a few application notes on the agilent site and an advertising announcement on an HP user's site, but that's about it.  I know this is a longshot, but would anyone happen to know of a scanned manual for this beast?