[Techtoolslist] Atari 6502A NOP adapter

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 13:57:15 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just been trying to find information on what is different about the KK
6502 (Atari) NOP adapter that makes it produce 8080 signatures as
opposed to the normal 6502 ones and I discovered that the question has
been posed before - not surprising I guess.

Just wandering if this mystery was ever solved and perhaps I'm not
looking in the right places?

I'm sure I once took down signatures from a working board using my
standard 6502 adapter but as always, when I want them, I'm damned if I
can find them so maybe I imagined it.

In case anyone hasn't a clue what I'm talking about, see the footnote
on page 14 of the PDF document "SigAnalNotes.pdf" that ought to be all
over the net but I can't find a link to it just yet!

The original TechTools list message where this was asked before is
here (with no answer):
http://www.vectorlist.org/TechTools/2002/10/0035.html

Thanks,
Martin.