[Techtoolslist] Atari 6502A NOP adapter

Greg Baumgratz voyager at galaxian.com
Sat Jan 24 17:26:33 EST 2009

That's kinda funny - that was my post. Brings back memories...

I'll need to knock a few brain cells to remember that one. Since it was
my post referencing that doc I'm assuming that it is still on my drive
somewhere, although I think there are mirrors all over the net of Al's
archives. I'll take a look and email you if I find it. I eventually
sold off my 5004, but I think I still have the NOP adapter.

Greg