[Techtoolslist] FIDE now available on assembla

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Tue Feb 24 20:37:03 EST 2009

P.S. Assembla is a pretty good, free place to have source code stored for
you particularly if you are familiar with svn & tortoise. I could easily
add a "scripts" directory and we could use that to share 9010A scripts if
there is interest. The benefit over ftp is that you get revision history.
John I'm pretty sure I could add you as a co-admin.

JB