[Techtoolslist] 9010a RS232 problem?

Kevin Moore talon.k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:04:15 EST 2010

Success!!

I reset all the comm port info in the Bios, and reset up everything.. Was
able to load a test script, and then compile one from qtr arcade..

One thing I noticed though from the script compiler from atr arcade. It
doesn't set trap active force line = no. No big deal just add that line to
the script and it works..

Not that it would make a difference, but when I do a rom test, I like to use
the more function to see what the sig actually is. That's helped a couple of
times to figure out that I put a rom in the wrong socket.

I can't wait to get to work on some scripts now!!

Thanks for all the input..

Kevin