[Techtoolslist] Chip Programmers

Tim Matthews trmatthe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:40:23 EDT 2010

Hi Matt,

What software do you use for the Dataman? Is it branded Elnec? I believe I
got a download link from BK Precision but I knew it was an Elnec rebadge so
I just kept my original software. I was wondering whether the device lists
are significantly different between the two if they have their own branded
ver.

I do also have a Data IO 29b for the old stuff :) I forgot to mention that.

cheers
tim