[Techtoolslist] Rom needed for Data I/O 303A-011A V01 Module

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Fri Jun 4 14:50:11 EDT 2010

I'm going to do that since V01 is kind of unique, meaning if you have
this module you're pretty much stuck with this particular code. :-\
When I get the V14 module I'll upload those as well. I'm going to see
if I can locate the V18 code since that seems to be the very latest and
supports the most devices.