[Techtoolslist] Fluke Pods to Turned Pin Sockets - Help !!

Tim Matthews trmatthe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:49:46 EDT 2010

That's the drawback with this approach, but a) I was lucky and found some
non-RoHS ZIFs that were being sold off cheap and b) even at £35 it's cheaper
than buying a sacrificial pod to nick bits from :)

I did find a source of 64pin sockets in 0.9" width suitable for 68k for
under £1 each in multiples of 10. I think it was RS and need to refind the
link so I can order some more.

tim