[Techtoolslist] TTL Bugtrap on eBay (not mine)

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Jun 14 14:55:03 EDT 2010

Kevin Moore wrote:

> John, I have one similar to the one listed. without the black/red

> leads. Mine just says bugtrap. Do they all function pretty much the

> same? I've been meaning to find docs for mine, just haven't so I'm

> wondering if the docs on your sight will help me in using mine.

> Thanks,

> Kevin

Does anyone have the early version of the Bugtrap TTL Logic Comparator?
This one had only 16 pins, no power leads and you had to switch the
toggles inwards/outwards depending on the inputs and outputs of the TTL
device under test.

I can't find my copy for Kevin and I never scanned it...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com