[Techtoolslist] WTB 9010 fluorescent display

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Jun 14 15:11:18 EDT 2010

Danny Pearson wrote:

> Hi guys, I've got a 9010 with a couple of bad characters (the first two) in

> the fluorescent display. Long shot I know but does anyone have a spare

> working display FS?

> Cheers,

> DanP

I should have a used spare display assembly that I can test and sell...

Is it the display or one of the driver ICs for the display that is at
fault? There is a display test in the TTL files - buried within the 9010
manual, that you can program in and run to have an idea of where the
problem may lay.