[Techtoolslist] B&K CRT rejuvenator adapters

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Thu May 26 10:15:25 EDT 2011

I hit the send button too quick on this message..

I meant to say, I have other CRT adapters, and would like to modify them,
so it'd be nice to have the wiring diagrams for the various adapters that
B&K make, so that one can investigate modification and re-purposing of
existing (but probably useless) CRT adapters that will and have never be
used...

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com