[Techtoolslist] Fluke on Mario Bros.

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Thu Nov 17 02:29:23 EST 2011

Looking at the manual for the Z80QT pod and the schematic I think I am
getting an expected result.

I hooked up the pod and hit BUS to run the bus test. I immediately get back
CTL ERR showing 00000010 this is the HALT line. Looking at the schematic it
appears HALT and INT are both tied together and pulled high. So the fluke
can't exercise that line.

Any way to ignore that error and verify the rest of the bus test?

Oh and according the manual maximum clock frequency is 8.0 mhz. Does that
mean this pod support Z80A/B/C ?