[Techtoolslist] 68000 Fluke Pod with Atari 68010 Games ?

Tim Matthews trmatthe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:23:44 EST 2011

Not a definitive answer as I'm not 100% sure I've tried it, but as you say the 010 is pin compatible and slightly faster in some instructions and was a semi-popular (but pointless) DIY upgrade for the Amiga. I'd give it a go as I suspect it'll work. I certainly can't see it doing harm.

Not checked the clk offerings for the 010s though so if things get warm... ;)

tim

Sent from my iPad