[Techtoolslist] Mark Clayton is very ill (forwarded from RGP)

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Feb 16 13:18:21 EST 2012

This past Sunday night, Mark was rushed to the hospital with what the
Dr's called "Hypertension induced cerebral hemorrhage", He's been in
the stroke ICU at Westchester Medical Center since then. I've met with
his Doctors the last couple of days and here is the latest as of last
night. He is being medicated to lower/ control blood pressure and
reduce swelling of his brain/ and to try and get the bleeding stopped.
As of yesterday's CAT scan, it still showed bleeding occurring. Given
his condition, surgery was considered too risky. He was awake
yesterday and had a little to eat and tried to talk to me a bit, but
all he could muster was some facial gestures and some garbled( very)
words.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will be up there later
this morning to see him and post here if there is any news.

Kevin McHugh
www.classicpinball.com