[Techtoolslist] Kurz Kasch PDFs updated on Flippers

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Tue Feb 28 18:54:38 EST 2012

I have a bunch of documents that I can scan in this week. Some of these
are revisions or additional items to ones you already have.

122 - Tank B Revision
132 - Tankers
156A - Table Tennis (Nutting)
168A - Flim-Flam (2 player) (Midway)
174A/B - Trivia (Ramtek) - MOD
218 - Cops and Robbers - lots of documentation
239B/C - Flying Fortress (Electra) - also uses 132A
295A x2 - Space Invaders (Midway)
310B/C Z80 Midway Compact (Midway) - Mother Board (18 Wheeler)
342A - Bandido Video (Exidy)
342B - Bandido Audio (Exidy)
344B - Draw Poker (Electro Sport) - Needs A
364A/B/C - Route 16 (Centuri)
371A/B - Red Baron (Atari)
380A - Venture-Targ/Spectar (Exidy) - Needs 333B. 171C or 287C
422A - Mad Planets - Mylstar (Gottlieb)

Matt

P.S. I'm still looking for an 198A/B Outlaw and 409A Gravitar if anyone
has duplicates. :)