[Techtoolslist] Found a stash of CTS-1 docs

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Mar 6 00:16:40 EST 2012

David Shoemaker wrote:

> Looks like a bunch of setup / pinout instructions for a CTS-1. Any interest

> in me scanning these?

> David

I have several manuals on the CTS-1 that I was going to get around to
scanning some day...

If you want to do yours I can check against mine and see what I can add
to make it more complete. I have scanned the CTS-1 Vector conversion
already, but haven't uploaded to the mirror sites yet.

Mirror sites...right...need to notify everyone about these since TTL ran
out of room on its server. One is in the UK the other in the USA. Soon
up and running I'm sure once I get around to rsyncing them...

Not like I don't have other projects that need doing (to pay bills).