[Techtoolslist] WTD: Photo of KK card 160 - Ramtek SOCCER

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed May 16 16:33:25 EDT 2012

Anyone have the 160 card(s) and can take a clear picture of both sides
for the KK page? I've ordered the Hanlon universal card and would like
to wire that one up. Save me figuring it out (save maybe fifteen minutes).

In case you missed it the Kurz Kasch support page is:

http://www.flippers.com/kurzkasc.html

Of course if you have cards whose pictures are not up I'll add them if
you send me the pictures. Please use the format KK-xxxy-top(bottom).jpg
where xxx is the card number and y is the card letter.

Thanks in advance...

www.flippers.com