[Techtoolslist] PLIP programing

Kevin Moore talon.k at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:24:51 EDT 2012

Ok, well this a bit reaching. But I've got a BK575a and a BK570 IC digital,
and linear testers. Recently purchased the AK57x software package to
program my own chip tests. The software used is PLIP PremierLink ic
Programming.Packaged under Compactlink. I'm wondering if any one has any
experience with this type of programming language, or might know of any
resources. The two users/mfgs of this software have been as of yet
unhelpful. The software does come with a manual, with minimal information
on programming 10 pages.

Kevin