[Techtoolslist] 9010 training videos?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Jul 21 18:16:12 EDT 2012

Thanks to Tim M. for sharing space on arcade to allow hosting for the
complete TTL FTP site.

So, the new ftp is:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/

The Fluke training tapes are located at:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test%20Equipment/Fluke/Videos/

According to Tim "/The site is on a very big server with a pretty big
network pipe and I've got lots more disk so if anybody else wants arcade
stuff hosting I'd be happy to - not sure if you think there would be any
need (or pickup) for this but I'm happy if you want to tack that on?"/

Thanks Tim!

I also have a second mirror that needs a slight tune-up in the USA,
however I suspect Tim's can handle the traffic (if any).

John :-#)#

Bill Karkula wrote:

> Need a larger Hard Drive? I would contribute.....

> Bill

>>> videos.

>>> Thanks,

>>> David