[Techtoolslist] Atari CTF-1

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Mon Aug 6 12:10:34 EDT 2012

Calling out for anyone (but probably just aimed at John ;) who might
have paperwork/schems for the CTF-1..

I spent a good little while hunting online and can't find anything...

I have my CTF-1 on the bench now, and i'm trying to repurpose it, or at
least work out how much of it is missing, needs replacing or what i need
to be hunting for. Right now i need to use the variacs in my own rig, so
i'll proabably end up with a Franken-rig of sorts for now, but i need to
get working on it.

here's my rig right now :
http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/bronzeage/CTF-1/CTF6aug12.JPG

here's my webpage documenting its restoration:
http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/bronzeage/CTF-1/

any help appreciated, wiring diagram especially wanted..!

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com