[Techtoolslist] Atari CTF-1 (CTS-1)

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Tue Aug 7 17:14:58 EDT 2012

well...

here's the problem...

the sales Flyers all say CTF-1.. repeatedly..

The engineering drawings say CTS-1

who are we to believe? usually engineering drawing names are superceded
by actual release names with atari...

I'm calling mine a CTF-1 as thats what the sales literature sold it as...

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com