[Techtoolslist] Old test equipment kits...Alpha's IC tester.

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Sep 7 18:36:46 EDT 2012

John Robertson wrote:

> Dave Caroline wrote:

>> One has to ask, was the source in the article :)

>> Dave Caroline

> Ah, no, that would be 'easy' - the code was only in the battery backed

> up RAM. (background sound of person kicking self around the room)

> It also appears that Mr. Green may have died - am checking with

> another author who mentions a Bill Green from Radio-Electronics and

> Popular Electronics as the 'late Bill Green'.

> John :-#(#

Unfortunately it has now been confirmed that Bill Green has died. I just
received the following note in response to asking about Bill:

/Yep.. Bill is no longer with us.
I would be the only keeper of the grail...
However, I don't have one of those or the code./

So, now to find one of these machines that still works...right...

John :-#(#