[Techtoolslist] Updates to Fluke 9100 pdfs directory

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Mon Nov 5 05:11:59 EST 2012

Hey guys, I'm new here, did a long intro mail but it never arrived so I do a very short one now.
Just wanted to report that I bought a Fluke 9100A last weekend. It has V6.1 running.
The system came with the programmer keyboard and has a video card. It has 4 MB Ram and the ROMS are V5. There is a 340 MB SCSI Seagate Harddrive in it. It works 100%

It came with a lot of extra stuff, I'll report more later.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 4 nov. 2012 om 23:07 heeft John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> het volgende geschreven:

>>> www.flippers.com "Old pinballers never die, they just flip out"