[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A V6.1

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Nov 7 14:33:10 EST 2012

andre.huijts at upcmail.nl wrote:

> OK guys, I found my not-so old NEC USB floppy drive and hooked it up to my

> Win XP laptop. Of course windows doesn't recognize the floppy. Now how do I

> make images so I can send them to John (and others) ?

> I saw a German DOS tool for it I believe in one of the FTP directories is

> that what I need to use. Or is there any Windows tool that does a "blind"

> track by track floppy image. Because I do have tools for the Atari ST that

> can do that...IIRC :)

> I assume Clonezilla is only good for doing Harddisk images and not floppies

> ?

> Andre

Hi Andre,

Actually on the FTP site I think we have a program that will create
floppy images regardless if it can 'read' the floppy - ah, just found
it, in the wrong directory - teledisk.lzh. Uploading it to the 9100A
section on the FTP site.

Look for it here:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9100A

I just renamed the directory "Test Equipment" to "Test_Equipment" to
make it easier to type in that those darn %20s!

Dumper.zip is also of interest to some folks (9010A crowd) - was in
9100A directory (now moving to 9010A directory).

"This program will take the operator input for the begining & ending
memory locations (in hex) then send ASCII formatted text out the 232
port to the host computer."

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com