[Techtoolslist] RE: FLUKE 9100A SCSI to CF Adapter - Success with Stratos CF AZTECMONSTER

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 20:00:21 EST 2012

Scary isn’t it!!

I’m sure the original invoice for mine is in the box for it in the loft. $29,000 if I remember rightly.

When I have friends round that don’t realise I have a lot of this stuff and we go up to the shed where the pinballs and videos are, on more then one occasions I’ve pointed to the 9100 sitting there in corner and mentioned that the bit of kit over there was $29,000 originally, and more to the point that was only in the early 90’s.

They find that kind of hard to believe. Yet it’s true!