[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A monitor output & more....

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Fri Nov 9 15:58:36 EST 2012

That would give you an 'enabled line causes timeout' error, which is normal.

You can get the 'pod name not yet known' if you are resetting the 9100 with the pod plugged into a UUT with control lines being held.

You will never get 'pod name not yet known' with just the pod plugged in, if you do, the pod is bad (and Andre already hinted this was the case in another post)... Swap out the CPU inside the pod when you can Andre :)

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com

On 9 Nov 2012, at 20:44, techtools-steve <techtools at arcadehacking.com> wrote:

> Was the pod CPU adapter latched into the pod ZIF socket when you powered it up?

> On 11/9/2012 12:41 PM, Andrew Welburn wrote:

>> No, it means there is a problem with the pod.

>> Andrew Welburn (mobile)

>> www.andys-arcade.com

>> On 9 Nov 2012, at 19:47, Andre Huijts <a.huijts at upcmail.nl> wrote:

>>> Oh the schematics....thanks, didn't look there yet....stupidly.

>>> Quick question, if I hook up f.i. the Z80 pod I get "Pod name not yet known, no UUT power"

>>> Am I correct to think this may mean that the Z80 pod info is not on the HD yet ?

>>> And following this: how can I check that, can I do a disk directory somehow ?

>>> André