[Techtoolslist] 9100 OS 6.1 Backup...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Nov 12 00:12:47 EST 2012

Anyone running 6.1 with an editor? I am trying to troubleshoot my
9100A/FT machine, the BACKUP utility is giving error messages, and I do
not think it is the same version of Backup that is on the site (V3.0).

I searched through the OS 6.1 files on TTL, but did not find the word
"BACKUP" in text on any of the 4 discs, leading me to think there is at
least a fifth disc for adding that program.

So, at the moment I can't make an image of the SCSI drive, unless I can
get at it via one of my old PCMCIA SCSI cards and a working PC that
supports PCMCIA slots - be playing with that idea Monday.