[Techtoolslist] More updates to ftp - FLUKE

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Fri Nov 16 18:03:08 EST 2012

It does make sense, doesn't it....it would be extremely weird to put +5V on that pin.....

Actually....looking at the schematics again it looks like the monochrome monitor is actually FEEDING BACK the +5V judging by the "arrow" going "into" the connector...

However, I have a problem now.....I need +5V for the 74LS04....and I don't want to make this a messy job....so I think I'll switch to this:
http://www.mikesarcade.com/wiretap/info/SyncInv.pdf

Guess I'll have to order a 74C04....

Op 16 nov. 2012, om 23:38 heeft David Shoemaker <davids at oz.net> het volgende geschreven: