[Techtoolslist] Samdisk looks very promising...

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Tue Nov 27 04:39:39 EST 2012

If anyone could tell me how I can see a directory of a floppy on the 9100 (got my monitor running) I could check all my other disks to see what I have.
What I don't have is an official Fluke 6.1 Service disk, maybe one of the handwritten or blank labelled disks has that....

From a friend I got two PCI SCSI cards, one Adaptec AHA-2940 the other Adaptec AVA-2904 which I can install in my PC to make an image of my 9100 Harddrive. I'll have to figure out about drivers etc. though, it has been quite some time since I worked with SCSI on my Atari ST.

I could drop a note to Fluke Holland to ask if they still can provide a 6.1 Service disk....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 27 nov. 2012 om 05:00 heeft "David Shoemaker" <davids at oz.net> het volgende geschreven: