[Techtoolslist] Interesting stuff on eBay...

Alan McCormick weirdal1968 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 19:25:21 EDT 2013

I have a Z80 Fluke 90 and someplace I have the manual. IIRC the manual seemed to infer that there were similar versions for other MPUs although I've never seen another 90 of any sort. It does have a built-in serial port which I used to do memory dumps of some protected games. Picked mine up for $20 at a hamfest years ago.

The auction comments about it needing a power supply are misleading. It leeches off the UUT but iirc there was an external PSU that could be used if the UUT couldn't handle the extra current.

Never opened mine up. Don't think my manual had schematics.