[Techtoolslist] Using Fluke 9010/9100 on Atari 8 bit computers ?

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Wed Jan 29 18:14:41 EST 2014

I have a completely dead Atari 130XE and it just crossed my mind if anyone has ever used a 9010 or 9100 on the Atari 8 bit machines ?

I am asking specifically because the A8 machines use a slightly modified 6502 processor and I wonder if the 6502 pod would work OK on the A8 boards.

I am aware the 130XE regretfully has a soldered on processor but the older machines have everything socketed, so maybe it's just a theoretic question but an interesting one at least :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad