[Techtoolslist] 9100FT

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Thu Feb 20 06:05:41 EST 2014

excellent news.. i'll try an update when i get some time.. i'm currently
in the process of packing up my life into a container for shipping!

Corey - i'd still love to get hold of the non-serialised service floppy
disk if you can release that?!

thanks!

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com

On 20/02/2014 00:54, John Robertson wrote:

> Update on the 9100 and SCSI eliminators...spotted another variation on

> different mail list and bought it for testing. Cost all of $75 and

> postage...

> http://www.codesrc.com/src/scsi2sd/buy.php

> Then I bought a 4GB Kingston Micro SD ($12, can be cheaper of course)

> and programmed it with the code v6_1.rar that I got from:

> http://www.andys-arcade.com/personal/tech/fluke9100/index.htm (task 14)

> Following the procdure outlined (I use OSX and didn't want to install a

> Linux system) here:

> http://doc.freenas.org/index.php/Burning_an_IMG_File#Using_Keka_and_dd_on_an_OS_X_System

> Plugged it into my 9100FT and it booted up just fine!

> Andy, you may want to update your site.

> Note that Michaels SCSI2SD worked right out of the box. Do not add

> jumpers, etc.!

> John :-#)#

> On 12/20/2013 7:32 AM, Andrew Welburn wrote:

>> hey Corey..

>> I've now tried the Samdisk version of the service disk fron the ttl

>> ftp site (60serv.dsk) and it still gives me the invalid service id..

>> can you send me, or upload to the ftp site the patched disk image??

>> i'd very much appreciate it..

>> Andrew Welburn

>> http://www.andys-arcade.com

>>> The 6.0 disk was originally serialized. I created a patch to remove the

>>> serial check at one point, and I thought I uploaded the patched disk.

>>> The 6.0 disk doesn't have the SCSI format tools so you still need the

>>> V1.4 disk as well.