[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A - RS-232 & USB interface!!

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Jul 11 15:47:51 EDT 2014

FINALLY - something many of us have been thinking about for many years
has come to pass. A Fluke owner in Italy has designed a nice little PCB
for the 9010 that will give USB and RS-232 I/O communication capabilities!

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/fs-fluke-9010a-option-1_topic339624.html

His name is Piero Andreini and I suspect he is going to get a few emails
on this. His email is pieroandreini(at)vodafone(dot)it

Nice guy!

He is looking for the usual pods by the way - 6800, 6502, 68000, and
6809. Someone needs to make these...

This concept could easily be ported to the 9100 I suspect...is Ethernet
next?