[Techtoolslist] Data I/O 3980 main supply output setting?

Stuart Banks seafurious at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:01:46 EST 2014

Just recently acquired a Data I/O 3980 programmer in a not working condition and have determined that the
open frame power supply made by Power One MAP80-1012 is dead.   I located a replacement NOS Power One MAP80-1012 supply on ebay and would like to complete the re-installation.  This power supply output is variable from 10V to 15V.    Does anybody know the exact set-point output voltage value required by the 3980 for this power supply?  I do not have a service manual for this beast.    Does anyone have a scanned copy or original service manual for the Data I/O  3900/3910/3980  programmer series?

Thanks,   Stuart