[Techtoolslist] fluke 9010a test script question

Tony htbs tony at htbsusa.com
Fri Dec 5 14:43:40 EST 2014

I have a question on my 9010a

I run fide

i found some scripts for omega race on john flippers  site that are a .s

I know a dot h file can be run on rksic.exe

What do you use a .s file on

Do you have to convert it ?

How

Can I use it in fide ?

When I generate a script on fide not all the test for ram run

Only test 2 and 4 work (this is on a working board)

I did cut the watchdog reset and tied the cpu side high

I wish someone would do a post on how to generate a script on fide

If you do it right off his site you get errors

I always need to change the names of the roms to get it to run

And not all the test work

So I try to test a working board first

Thanks tony