[Techtoolslist] Wanted: Fluke 9100A VFD Display

William Stillwell wkstill at franz-family.com
Wed Feb 11 22:53:12 EST 2015

The Part # of the Glass is :  DM256x26G

WAY WAY WAY WAY past discontinued :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Techtoolslist [mailto:techtoolslist-bounces at flippers.com] On Behalf Of
William Stillwell
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:29 PM
To: jrr at flippers.com; 'Technical Tools Mail List'
Subject: Re: [Techtoolslist] Wanted: Fluke 9100A VFD Display

Thanks John, I will try to get the PART # off the exact Tube..

Remember, this is for the 9100A __NOT___ the 9010A , I have spare 9010A
Units.

I just picked up this 9100A and it got damaged in Shipping, Seller did state
it was working when he shipped it, and has agreed to work with me on getting
refund for the damages provided it's not more than the original price.