[Techtoolslist] leland off road pal dump needed u85

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:21:34 EDT 2015

It could be also socketed but most likely the chip is secured so it
can't be read with a normal programmer.If your programmer support the
PAL16L8 chip try to read it.If you obtain a .jed file filled with '1'
then it means the device is secured.You need a special dumper in order
to dump contents from secured PLDs (obvioulsy then dump must be analyzed
in order to recreate equations for a GAL16V8 replacement)