[Techtoolslist] leland off road pal dump needed u85

Clay Cowgill c.cowgill at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 03:32:07 EDT 2015

I might still have the exact adapter.  I'll look for it Tuesday and report
back here... I can take a few pictures of it. (I might even have a Track
Pack boardset and could just read the PROM in here. I don't remember what's
our machine in storage. I'll look. If nothing else, if our PCB is the
original one just reading and duplicating that would serve as a proof of
concept.)

OE&CE can just be disconnected. Looking at the schematics all the outputs
are going to be push/pull (no tristate), so nothing 'special' required to
brute-force the dump.  (Also, two outputs are not even used.)

-Clay