[Techtoolslist] Anybody have a simple/cheap way?

William Stillwell wkstill at franz-family.com
Sat Apr 25 07:58:17 EDT 2015

What is funny, I looked high and low all morning and couldn't find one ( I
did find a ton of PLCC->PGA ) but not the other way...

I did just find this one :)  { Emulation Technology PLCC Emulator Pod
EP4-68-WW }

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271847943513

And snagged it up..

Exactly what I need, and it has head pins for hooking up my LA or Scope :)

Now I can hook up My Fluke 9110FT, and two 9010A(s) to a Leland offroad and
access all three processors :)

William Stillwell
Hamster / KI4SWY
Stillwell Software Solutions.
Free Play Florida Arcade & Pinball Show Organizer