[Techtoolslist] ROM Sigs the same on 9010 and 9100A ?

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Wed Jun 24 17:44:05 EDT 2015

  The 9100 produces signatures in exactly the same format as the 9010,
they are just calculated differently.

  Instead of converting one format to the other, cut out the middleman
and use my CRC-32 generator code :

http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/tech/fluke9100/DSC_2379.JPG

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com