[Techtoolslist] Galaxian Fluke 9100A signatures

teeray teeray at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 10 02:33:29 EDT 2015

Andre don't mean to burst your bubble, but you need to read up on checking
signatures with the 9100.   Make sure to read about mask and step !!!!
you only checked half of each rom

The correct 9100 sigs for the midway roms for Galaxian

Rom File: galmidw.u  Correct Fluke 9100 signature: C516
Rom File: galmidw.v  Correct Fluke 9100 signature: 3CDE
Rom File: galmidw.w  Correct Fluke 9100 signature: 60BB
Rom File: galmidw.y  Correct Fluke 9100 signature: A228
Rom File: galmidw.z  Correct Fluke 9100 signature: 35C2

Thanks
Tim