[Techtoolslist] Galaxian Fluke 9100A signatures

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Fri Jul 10 16:03:07 EDT 2015

Updated my list and removed the Namco ROM values for now, I can't use my Fluke for a week or two......But will update those once I get back ;)

By all means if anyone has other known good values of other games/ROM sets please let me know....it would be great to have a list with values amongst 9100A owners. Not everybody has the programmers keyboard/video card to enter Andy's CRC script.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad