[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A Galaxian signatures

Andre Huijts a.huijts at upcmail.nl
Sun Aug 2 16:12:15 EDT 2015

I have checked the 9100A Midway Galaxian signatures with a working board I have here and they are correct.
I have now also retrieved correctly (mask FF step 1) the signatures of a Namco Galaxian board with the 5 EPROMs directly on the board (no daughter board) and included them in the table:

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/AwBUCAESEE5y2qCeoAXOG8sqQGggsMIaKbJLDaOZmWbosjtZHRkyTEqF5TPwm1Eluj725HvNzK29lnTJZUvp4rr5MCUCAQEEIFTL9fKl7mElO7x7QvumaDLsNfOwydRC5lK37Zm06xXf#Fluke_9100A_signature

Note that there are several Galaxian ROM revisions so you may find other results and still have good EPROMs.

Again, if anyone would want to share other 9100A signatures I'd be happy to include them in the file.

Cheers, André

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad