[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Wed Nov 11 18:00:02 EST 2015

>From reading the manuals,  the 9105 has two floppies,  no hard drive
and is non-programmable.  being designed to run programs developed on
the 9100.

Is the lack of programmability just due to the missing HDD and perhaps
different software load?   I looked at the service manual hoping to
find out if the SCSI interface is a card or on the mainboard but it
didn't say.

I guess I'm curious if it's possible to convert a 9105 to a 9100.
This said, I'm guessing the 9105 generally did not come with a
graphics card?

Related question;  what from a 9105 is useful - from a spare parts
perspective - for a 9100.

Thanks

Tony